Have you ever dreamed to replace complicated mouse device with something more
convenient, easy and powerful? Your dreams came true! Turn your digital or analog Joystick into a powerful four-button mouse with the extensible customization possibilities! Or maybe you're not feeling comfortable using mouse device? Forget about your mouse! JoyMouse will make the time you spend with computer more comfortable and enjoyable!
» version 2.2 - posted on 2004-08-29
Added support for all possible joystick axes
Added support for Point of view control (hat)
EULA - End User License Agreement
"Agven" "JoyMouse" Licence Agreement
1. The following licence agreement ("agreement") is official agreement between you (physical person or corporate body) and Agven company about software product of Agven company "JoyMouse" ("program" or "software"), including software product, stored on appropriate data storage, any written or printed materials, online help, other documentation. By installing, copying or in any other way using this program you agree to be bound to the terms of this Licence Agreement. If you disagree with any term of agreement, you have no right to use this program.
2. This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties, as far as other laws and agreements, which controls copyright relations. This Software Product is licensed, not sold.
3. This program is shareware. You are given 30 days trial period to evaluate the software. After 30 days you must uninstall and delete all copies of the software from your computer fixed, removable disks and other storage media. In order to use the software beyond the 30 days period you must purchase licences. You may not pass this software to the third parties except for evaluation purpose only and in its original installation package.
4. You may not reverse-engineer, decompile or disassemble the program. Program is licensed as organic whole. You may not split it to component parts for use on several computers.
5. Agven Company renders a software product tech support services ("tech support services"). The rules for contacting tech support department are described in Software documentation. Any additional programs and sources passed to you as a result of rendering a tech support service must come as component part of the Software and therefore getting under control of limitations and terms of this licence agreement.
6. The program is supplied on "as is" basis. AGVEN DOES NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION. IN NO EVENT WILL AGVEN BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF AGVEN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
7. All proprietary rights and copyrights on the program (including any control and utility programs, plugin programs, graphic images, photos, animations, video and audio records, music and text), written or printed materials and any copies of the program belong to Agven company. All rights of Agven Company on the program are protected by copyright laws and international treaties.
8. Your right to use the program stops automatically in case of violating of any term of the Licence Agreement.